IGotToKillKillKillIGotToKillKillKill

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Green Bird Green Bird

WOA!!!

great remake of coboy bebop episode 5 that was incredible!...like the last guy said the explosion was bad, but what the hell, it doesn't matter(this was probably one of urr earlier submisions or whatever) keep it up!

Brain Dead Ina Brain Dead Ina

eww gwooose! :P:P

WHOA this muvi rokz every time i see it
just one thing though...
its sometimes hard to know what they said (a few subtitles wouldnt hurt);)
and where the hell did the blonde dude with glasses die?? i only saw him in the beginning

and the music.. well i've heard its from misfits but i dunno the song names
and i wanna know that title of the song with the woman singing and the zombie making the first movies death.
plz cud ya help me out?

07/16/2003 Pogo Rampage 07/16/2003 Pogo Rampage

cool movie

and nice music. so dont listen to the wuss Rotate man he is just a pussy he cant see the difference between life and his o-so-perfect dream world. yo! rotate man, listen if u dont wanna see blood close urr eyes and hang urrself and itl all be over and ull never see blood again and well ALL be better off u wuss! nobody likes u man!

Hate Made Me! Hate Made Me!

its nice but...

u screwed up urr names 4 the places cuzz amsterdam is not canada or a countryside its a city in holland (I live in holland 2 aint that a coinsidence?)but 4 the rest its a pretty cool movie an don worry bout the graphix its nice enough!

sam man no1 sam man no1

funny!!

yeah real funny lol all that flexmuscle stuff really cracked me up it was real funny and at olmost the end when he said so silly "ouw!" i fell of my chair cause of that i laughed sooo hard

or was this a little exajuraded(sorry of my bad spelling but im dutch and i didnt learn all the hard words...yet